The Kauffman FastTrac programme is a dynamic and hands-on program designed with the entrepreneur's own business as the focus. It utilizes the latest strategic management tools and the best practices in entrepreneurial leadership and engages participants in a facilitated, adult learning environment. It provides on-going source of valuable networking and mentoring opportunities. FastTrac Growth Venture Programme class is in the style as below:
• Entrepreneurs’ Exchange
• Knowledge delivery of key concepts
• Facilitated Activities and Group Discussion
• Guest Speaker Series by Entrepreneurs and Experts
• Coaching Session - assistance from the facilitators and mentors who will help review ideas, assignments, and business plan;
• Action Steps - tools to streamline operations, strategize for growth, and calculate the funds needed to grow to the next phase.
In order to ensure the participants to come up with a meaningful action learning plan during the programme period, 4 mentorship sessions will be arranged in addition to the lectures:
I. Session 1 - after the Setting Direction session, to identify the critical development issues of his/her own company
II. Session 5 - after the Leading the Organization session, to work with the mentors on the outline of the Action Learning Plan
III. Session 6 & 7 - Review the action learning plan before implementation
During the course of the mentorship sessions, the participants will be split into groups according to the topics of their action plan. Consultants of the related area will be invited to provide mentorship to the participants.