Go to Advanced Search
First established in 2014 with a grant from Singapore's National Research Foundation and funding support from the Nanyang Technological University, the Nanyang Technopreneurship Case Centre (NTCC) was one of the initiatives of Nanyang Technopreneurship Center (NTC) to enhance the quality of entrepreneurship education through Technopreneurship cases. NTCC is arguably one of the first, if not the first, such dedicated Technopreneurship case centers in the world. In so doing, the NTCC has been instrumental in continuing NTC’s efforts to foster, promote and nurture enterprising mind-sets, skills and knowledge in technopreneurship through education.
We are pleased to release our pioneering batch of 25 cases covering Singapore and Global Technopreneurship cases that are outstanding - at least in their own ways and in the lessons that can be offered.
We recognize that we have not covered all countries nor all important Technopreneurship organisations but hope that these 25 cases will provide an additional source of important Technopreneurship education knowledge which is a primary focus of NTCC
With the kind support from Singapore’s National Research Foundation and the Nanyang Technological University, this has enabled us to share knowledge on a complimentary basis and to learn from each other.
Please also feel free to share this announcement with your colleagues, friends and associates, should you wish to. (http://www.ntu.edu.sg/ntc)
Click on the individual title to download the case study.
1. Airbnb - "Transforming Travel Through Technology" by Khoo Hong Meng
2. Alibaba - "Drive To Sustain Growth In The Progressing World Of E-commerce" by Ken Kwan
3. Apple Watch - "Setting The Next Consumer Lifestyle Trend" by Khoo Hong Meng
4. ASOS - "Opening The Hearts And Wallets Of The Millennials Through Social Media" by Ken Kwan
5. Carousell - "How To Thrive Amid Fierce Competition" by Wong King Yin
6. "Creative Technology Limited And Lawsuits" by Foo Say Wei
7. DBS - "Rebooting Banking" by Chin Chee Kai
8. Digital Influence Lab Pte Ltd - "Scaling New Heights For Digital Influence Lab" by Sheh Seow Wah
9. Facebook - "Using Consumer-Led Technological Innovations To Beat The Odds" by Pathak Abhishek
10. Frank By OCBC - "The Future Of Consumer Banking To Millennials" by Regina Yeo
11. "Freshwerkz" by Foo Say Wei
12. Grabtaxi - "What's Tech Got To Do With It?" by Boey Yew Tung
13. Huawei - "Chinese Telecommunications Giant Huawei: Strategies To Success" by Guan Chong
14. Oneassist - "Spotting New Business Opprtunities In Fast Evolving Digital World" by Pathak Abhishek
15. Pirate3D - "Can The Buccaneer Conquer The Seas?" by Patricia Chew
16. Redmart Singapore - "Delivering Freshness And Convenience With Online Grocery Shopping" by Regina Yeo
17. Samsung Mobile - "Technological Giant Losing In Competition" by Guan Chong
18. Sgcarmart Vs SPH - "Winning In The Face Of A Giant Competitor" by Chin Chee Kai
19. Singpost - "Staying Relevant: From Postman To E-Commerce" by Chin Chee Kai
20. Sky Urban Solutions - "Vertical Farming - An Urban Agriculture Solution" by Khoo Hong Meng
21. Synnex (Thailand) - "Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS)" by Pearpilai Jutasompakorn
22. Trek 2000 International - "Reinvents Itself As A Global Technology Player" by Joachim Sim
23. Twitter - "The Next Big Lap Or Lapse" by Boey Yew Tung
24. YCH - The Techie "Young Chinese Hunk" by Clive Choo
25. Zalora Singapore - "Creating An Omni-Channel Shopping Experience For Shoppers" by Regina Yeo
Updated on 29 March 2017.
Reg. No. 200604393R
© 2012 Nanyang Technological University
Last modified on